Monday, July 16, 2012

Leal Irvine: I'm sick of playing nice.

While I'm certain that it is all swell with my author for Alaire to have a major role in Cursed With Power, I personally don't fancy the idea.  I mean, sure Alaire's a decent man, but what gave him the right to become a main character in the first book.  I know I'm sounded jealous--which I'm not--so I'll just continue on.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Leal Irvine.  I come from a long line of ancestors, whom were also Dark magicians.  I expect that whatever I tell you here will be kept confidential --we can't let anyone know I was here!  If I'm spotted by White magicians, it will be the end of me.

For those of you who are wondering, I live in a manor.
Well not quite like that....
Not really like this either, but this will have to do for now.  My manor has been housing the Irvines for as long as our bloodline has existed, and it will certainly continue to house us for generations on.  There's a forest in the backyard and a lake, as well.
Contrary to what you may have heard from Alaire, I actually do believe I made quite an impression on Celestria.  You see, she thinks that she doesn't need me, but in a lot of ways she reminds me of myself.  (As much as I hate to admit it!)  She's stubborn, but stubbornness can be won over with determination.  I am not a man to give up so easily.
Now that I think of it, I'm not sure why my creator chose to have Celestria narrate this first book to begin with.  It takes a man to tell a story, and besides Celestria most likely skipped through most of my dialog.  (Honestly, how dare she!)

Well that's all the time I have for now.  If Lindsey finds me on here, I may have my entire part taken out of the story! (Well actually, no... She couldn't do that... Right?)  Either way, I should see what is being prepared for dinner.  Enjoy your feasts, and do not fret, ladies, I will return.  I'm a man of my word; I would never break a promise.
If you enjoyed this, tell Lindsey.  Make she will give me a second chance to talk; I'd love to share more... That is, so long as you prove that you won't tell my secrets.  
Sincerely yours,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!