Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Arisen Darkness *public now*

That's right, you've read correctly.  Arisen Darkness is finally public on inkpop.  It took me forever to get the book public because of word count --I had 10k, but it came out 5 words short the first time--but at last it is here.  Despite the late hour I thought I would share with you that it has indeed released.
This means it's going on the "new release" page and being taken off the "coming soon" page.  Continue to check this pages since they are constantly being updated.

Also, eventually sometime this week I have to inform you about a rather major decision I made about something in Cursed with Power.  However, I do not know when I will find the time for that post.

Read Arisen Darkness here.  Enjoy!
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I did enjoy it. (What I read of it so far)

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!