Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sick all night

Alas I did not get much sleep last night.  As you could have figured out from the title of this post, I felt extremely sick and spent most of the sitting up in bed, hoping I would soon feel better.
I'm glad to saying I am feeling a bit better now, but even so I am being cautious because I do not want to feel as if I am on my deathbed again.  I was up until 2 in the morning, and it was just pure madness.  How I have managed to keep my eyes open now is beyond me.  It's terrible I have school tomorrow; no sleeping in for me.
Nonetheless, I wanted to reassure any of you who are worried now that I have lived.  I don't know how, but I'm alive and I feel a bit better.  I am still attempting to recover, and due to this I don't know if I have the energy to write that Christmas story in time for the Teen Inkst.  Maybe before Christmas day I can finish; however, I cannot make any promises.

CURSED WITH POWER AWARD 2010
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com And when you visit, find out about the Cursed with Power 2010 awards!

4 Comments:

Riv Re said...

Feel better! :(

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thanks *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh, :(. It would be so sad if you were sick for Christmas! Get better!

Lindsey Richardson said...

I'm back to normal now. Thank you for your concern, Tessa. And I hope I'm not sick on Christmas:O That'd be terrible.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!