Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

As we all know, the holidays have been approaching.  I looked at my calender and suddenly it's Christmas Eve!  This month I have not been able to blog as I frequently do.  I apologize for this, but I must say that due to the holidays I will most likely not be blogging much until they are over with and the new year is here.  However, I most likely will stop in with updates on Cursed with Power because whether you read them or not I feel I accomplish something by writing them up.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and if you do not celebrate Christmas then enjoy the holiday(s) you do celebrate.  Smile, laugh, and be grateful for the people around you.  I truly felt blessed this month with all of the wonderful friends who surround me and can make me laugh no matter what.
Thank you for following this blog.  Whatever madness flows through these posts, I am glad I have not yet scared you away.  I appreciate everyone for following me through the happiness, excitement, disappointment, upsetting moments, and everything in between.  Bare with me and you can watch as they blog continues to grow.  Merry Christmas!

Love....

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com And when you visit, find out about the Cursed with Power 2010 awards!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!