Saturday, December 18, 2010

A lot to do

For those of you who are avid followers and are used to my frequent posts, I thought it was only appropriate for me to explain my lack of posts lately.
Let's just face it, with school, college, work, and writing I've got a lot to do.  There is this research essay I have to write on Nicholas II of Russia, and I am arguing in the essay that his wife, Alexandra, is the one to blame for the fall of his reign.  There are four large books on my desk, waiting to be read.  However, I will not be able to read those until tomorrow because in a few hours I have to go to work.
In addition to that, I have three journals for Cursed with Power.  I left them on the pillow beside me last night, and when I woke up this morning they had fallen underneath my bed.  I did not think I would need to keep the two old journals for Cursed with Power, but it turns out there are several times I find myself flipping through them, seeking any kind of information or notes I may have written to myself that can help me with what I'm currently writing.  After all, I think we all are rather worried about Alaire's condition in the book, so I have to be cautious with what happens next.  His life is in my hands... (Wow that must suck for him.)
Besides that my submission for Teen Inkst is due the 20th and I am writing my first short story about Christmas.  You can see the cover on the side bar.  The title is Christmas for Daniel, and I will be posting a summary of it soon when I am able to.  If I cannot finish it before the 20th I'll just go for finishing it before Christmas day.  Maybe someone will be amused and pleased with the story.
And you can thank my teachers for giving me exams on Monday.  Isn't that just lovely?  Tomorrow I will have to study as if there is no tomorrow.

Therefore, my lovely followers, I apologize in advance if tomorrow you do not hear from me much.  If I should happen to finish chapter 16 I will of course post an update.  If anything happens with Christmas for Daniel, I will also post something about that.  However, I will not be able to do my relationships Saturday and I doubt I'll remember to do character Monday.  Maybe once January comes everything will calm down... and maybe by then I will be with the person I have fallen in love with.
Speaking of January...

Remember January 10th is my birthday. Remember that... I expect nice comments from all of you.  Haha just kidding; I just felt like sharing with you all.  Say whatever you like, and comment with whatever you want.

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You have school monday?
That sucks

Lindsey Richardson said...

Yeah, I have school until Thursday and then we finally go on winter break.

Anonymous said...

Oh, :( Hopefully you survive.

Hmm...birthday...

Lindsey Richardson said...

I'll try to.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!