Sunday, August 26, 2012

RELEASE DATE for Cursed With Power !!!!!!

I'm grinning from ear to ear here now that at last we have an official date set.  (Unless of course some unforeseen terrible tragedy happens that pushes back the date... But it's unlikely!)  Anyways Cursed With Power releases September 7th, 2012!  That's right -it's only twelve days away! (I honestly had no idea it would be so soon; I'm just as surprised as you are)
.
With things moving along, I'll try to keep you updated and entertained at the same time.  There's a lot of talk about the cover, and I cannot thank you guys enough for being so patient.  I was informed I'll be reviewing the final of everything by the end of this week, so I expect that is also when the final cover will be sent to me. The designer will have two or three different covers for me to choose from, and then I have to decide on the one I like best.  How scary is that? (I'm nervous/excited if you couldn't tell)
It's hard to believe that two years ago Cursed With Power was just starting off about a girl on an adventure to find her way in the world... And now Celestria and the book altogether has certainly come a long way!  I love that this journey has been so much more than just a book being published, though.  I can't thank the fanbase enough!  You're all great people with amazing dreams and dedication, and I love that you are interested in Celestria's world!

I'll be updating the blog as frequently as I can.  College starts tomorrow, but I have a lot in store for you!  I will be sharing some pins from pinterest that relate to events, characters, and etc. in Cursed With Power, and we can start talking about those contests.  Also, if anyone has ideas for a trending hashtag we can use on Twitter the day CWP releases, let me know!  Let's get this baby on the shelf!
We'll continue the countdown each day... Talking about different aspects of the book -characters, places, inspiration, etc- or maybe just sharing some fun pictures... Either way, hope you'll join along!
Countdown: 12 days until the release!
Lindsey R. Sablowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!