Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book Signing! YOU'RE INVITED



This November I'll be signing books at Greetings & Readings in Hunt Valley Maryland!  For those of my lovely blogging friends who live in/near Maryland and are able to stop by for the signing, I would love to see you there.  I realize this is almost three months too early, but I wanted to share this exciting news with you.  I'm finalizing everything at the end of the day.
When: November 17th, 2012 (Saturday) 
Where: Hunt Valley, MD
At: Greetings & Readings
Who: six of Old Line Publishing's authors will be present
Event: Author appearance and book signing

If you're friends with me on facebook or a part of the CWP group/like page I'll be personally sending you an invitation when we get closer to the date.

Obviously by November Cursed With Power will have already released.  I'll have copies of the book with me that you can purchase, several sharpies (for signing!), and some wonderful "goodies" I'll be giving away -for those of you who purchase the book on that day.  I realize many of you may not live anywhere near Maryland, hence why I wanted to make this post about it just sharing good news and keeping you on track with everything that's coming up.  I'll be adding this event to my author website in case you forget.
Mark your calendars and be ready! I hope to see you there, and if not, feel free to invite me to a store near you!
Coming up next: Writing from a male's perspective... the good and the ugly
Lindsey R. Sablowski


4 Comments:

Annie said...

I wish I could be there, but I live in Minnesota. Good luck with it, though!

Raven Paramour said...

I'm not sure if I can go. I don't live in Maryland. But good luck to you, Lindsey!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Sorry to hear you can't come, Annie! I'll ask my family to take pictures just for those of you who aren't able to attend :) Thank you!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Sorry to hear that! Thanks, though!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!