Saturday, August 4, 2012

Appearance at 2nd Annual Summer Literary Speculative Fiction Festival!

   
I'm very excited/nervous to be making my first official appearance as a published author at the Summer Literary Speculative Fiction Festival!  (Try saying that ten times fast.) T.C. McCarthy (left) and Michael J. Sullivan (right) are hosting the event, so when Michael invited me to join I couldn't resist.  I'm a huge fan of fantasy and science fiction... And with it being a festival, other writers will be there!
I'll be leaving tomorrow morning early.  I live in Maryland, so the drive to North Carolina will take about 5 hours.  Hoping it will be worth every hour that I'm in the car!  My parents and younger sister are coming along with me, so I'm thinking I might have to print out a "cheat sheet" for them -they tend to advertise my book in a strange way... As in they kind of make it up as they go along. But oh well, I don't have too many worries.
I literally have no idea what the festival will be like -had a really weird dream about it-but I'll bring back pictures.  (Hmm... Maybe I should take Theft of Swords to get signed?)
Anyways, if you'll be attending I'll see you there.  If not, expect a post when I return with lots of pictures!  The actual festival only lasts for about two-three hours, but I'll keep a mental log of what I have to tell you guys about.
I'm very excited to meet other writers who write in the same genre as myself.  Be sure to enjoy your weekend too!

Coming next: Pictures from the event! Be sure to keep checking in.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!