Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Countdown: 3 days until the rivalry

I felt extremely guilty for missing yesterday's post to go along with the countdown... So before I start on my college homework, here I am to catch up on it!  3 days until the release! Time seems to fly -literally, I had no idea today is Tuesday.
For those of you who have already pre-ordered the book, I am just as excited as you are to have the book arrive at my doorstep!  If you haven't pre-ordered, though, don't worry there's still time: go pre-order! When you pre-order that also means I'll be signing your book... There's your motivation. I've done my job... Do I get paid now? *sarcasm*
If you follow me on Twitter, you may have realized my tweets are all relating to: college, my cat, Cursed With Power, and promotional material that I create throughout the day.  I won't lie... I love creating little promo material -such as the countdown pictures (as seen above) that I change with each passing day. There's something very satisfying about it. And if I'm the only person who does it... Then I'm sorry that I'm weird -it's part of the job.
See what I mean? It's just addicting.
Anyways, where was I... Oh right! So this week has been crazy.  I have been doing my best to spread the word about CWP, but in the end it really will depend on what you -the readers-think of it. Regardless of what happens, this has been an amazing journey, and I would love nothing more than to continue it. There are so many exciting things I have planned for us; this is only the beginning!
CWP will be available for purchase on Amazon (worldwide!) and Barnes & Noble, as well as in e-book format (Nook, Kindle, etc.).  Keep checking Amazon and B&N... Should be showing up by the end of this week!
And this? This is the official book jacket! Very pleased with it, and can't wait to see what the actual book will look like once it arrives.  Remember to take pictures and send them in -we want to show other fans/readers and potential readers!
Enjoy your Tuesday night everyone.  I have a journalism test to study for... best get back to that!  3 days until #CursedWithPowerRelease
Lindsey R. Sablowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!