Monday, September 24, 2012

The Pack Retribution: Emma Michaels hosts


Hello everyone!
My name is Emma Michaels and I am the author of the ‘A Sense of Truth’ series and Owlet (coming out October 13th!). Here are a few of my favorite things!
1.       That feeling when you’re writing and you are so immersed in the story that you feel like you’re flying. It is a moment of complete freedom and one of the best feelings in the world to me.
2.       Spending time with my fiancé and pup!
3.       Chinese Food. I think with my stomach and would love to have my pro bono work be here or my reading but I just can’t help it. I LOVE Chinese food. I can be in a TERRIBLE mood and if you put Chinese food in front of me I will be delighted.
4.       Connecting with readers and other authors!
5.       Learning. I love growth. I never want to stop growing and in my opinion some of the most important growth comes from emotions and knowledge. I try to take every opportunity I can to grow whether it is a trip to a museum or stopping to speak to someone telling a story. If something catches my interest you can be sure to find me looking it up online, reading about it and trying to find interactive ways to learn even more. While school and I never got along very well, education is a very big deal to me, no matter where it comes from.
6.       Plotting out new story ideas!
7.       Reading. This one is almost an extension of the answer above but not quiet. I love reading. It is my escape and I truly believe in the saying “Those who do not read live only one life, those who do, can live infinitely more.”
8.       My pro-bono work with authors and my art
9.       Walks in the wilderness!
10.   Last but not least trying new things!
Thank you for having me on your blog, to everyone reading and to LM Preston for hosting this wonderful tour! Stop by her Facebook page on September 9th for a chance to join in the party for The Pack – Retribution!  It is going to be a blast!
To find out more about Emma, you can find her and her books online:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!