Thursday, September 6, 2012

NEW RELEASE: Cursed With Power

And just when you thought there couldn't be any more surprises, your publisher emails you in the morning to inform you that your book has released a day early!  But hey, who's complaining?  Cursed With Power is now officially a new release for this month.  Don't believe me?  Go ahead and check it out yourself...
During all the excitement of this week, I haven't even gotten around to ordering my own copy -note to self: go order a copy!-but I am so thrilled that others pre-ordered while they had the chance! Despite the fact that my countdown was ruined (no day one?), I'm eager to see how the book turns out. After two years of looking at your book on Microsoft Word, one does wonder how it will look in actual book format.
If you order a copy, send in pictures of the book! We want to share them around! (you can decide whether you want yourself to be included in the picture as well, but this is a fun way to share with other fans and potential readers... and in a way it can be like an album of where CWP "travels.")

Where can you buy the book?  I've got all the details -so don't leave just yet!
  • CWP is now actively for sale on Old Line Publishing's website.
  • There's a 2-4 day wait before the e-book format releases... so we're almost there!
  • In the next 5-6 days it will be available on Amazon (worldwide!); keep checking their site daily, but I'll post the link as soon as I have it.
  • In 3-4 weeks it will be available on Barnes & Noble; again, I'll post that link as soon as I have it
  • Walk into your local bookstore and request a copy (it can be ordered directly through my publisher even if they're not stocking it in stores)
And if you don't live in the U.S. don't worry! You should be able to walk into your local bookstore and request a copy (which can be ordered directly through my publisher), or you can wait until the book shows up on Amazon since it'll be available worldwide.  

Don't forget to spread the word!
I can promote the book till my hands fall off, but in the end it is the readers who have the most power and influence.  Here's places where you can promote/support...
  • Goodreads -it's not up yet, but it should be there as soon as B&N has entered in the data; share your review of the book
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Amazon
  • Facebook -like CWP's page and tag the book in your posts relating to it
  • Twitter -hastag #CursedWithPowerRelease or #CursedWithPower
  • Blogger -if you read the book and want to share your review, why not do it on your blog?
  • Whatever else I forgot!
So again thank you to everyone who has supported and continues to support this book.  We have an exciting journey ahead of us, so join in and don't be shy! 
That's enough rambling from me... Whew, what a day! And it's only 11:45am!  Enjoy the rest of your day.
Lindsey R. Sablowski 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!