Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I've just started reading this...

In the Depths of Dayport by: Aquinnah Tchop

I've just started reading this story on IP because I had read the prologue and just had to keep reading on. If you are a member of IP, I am highly suggesting you read this because this is not an ordinary story.
This isn't --thankfully--one of those boring stories, where the whole time you're reading it you're thinking, "Gosh, when is it ever going to end?!" No, so far and I think all the way through this book just grabs hold of you. Of course there are some problems here and there because no one is perfect, but I think you can really get into this book.
And, from what I have read so far, I do not think this will be one of those, "I read Twilight so I decided to try to write a book similar to it." Yes, it has vampires, but I am hoping that it will not be like a copy off right from Twilight because for those of us who hate Twilight we really cannot take reading another book like it.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

1 Comment:

Lindsey Richardson said...

I'll let you all know more about the story when I finally finish it... which will be whenever I find the time.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!