Monday, June 28, 2010

First day on the blog!

Hi everyone.

I just started this blog today. After seeing that most all of my writing friends had a blog of their own where they would ramble on about their work and so forth, I finally decided, "You know what, I'm going to make a blog of my own about that!"
So, here it is!
I also have another blog for my writing website, Write Here. You can become a member.
You can also read my work from either my profile on Inkpop OR on my website, Fantasy Novels.
I am very thrilled about writing on this blog, and I will most likely have a new post up very frequently.

I am working on three novels this summer, but I still have my book swaps open. For book swaps I will read something of yours, and in return you will read something of mine. It is something we all do on IP, and so I just carry it on where ever I come across other writers.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!