Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Submit your work and see how it really works

Yes, it's true. Now you can share your projects on Write Here as you never did before.
But I don't believe you... Read it and weep on our blog.
This is a new feature I've add in just for all the writers like me who can't share their work enough.
Want comments? Want feedback? Want to see your projects?
Go to Submit Your Project(s) now to read the guidelines so you can start submitting. Go to Groups & Projects to begin the process of submitting.

The advantages:
  • You get your own place for your project(s)
  • If someone really likes your project(s) they can join your group
  • You can send out messages to everyone about your project(s)
  • Readers can comment on your group's wall or directly where you have your project
  • Organize your projects however you like
  • Put in as much detail and depth as you like
  • Have your own logo for your work
  • Stand out in the crowd
  • Let your voice be heard
  • And so so much more
The disadvantages:
  • Not a one-step process, but hey it's worth it!
  • You can not organize your work in alphabetical order
  • Photos may not show until viewer clicks into the project
  • You are not notified about how many members view your work unless they leave comments directly on your work... or so I think
Just PM me or comment me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you have. Tell me if you love or hate this new feature. I want to hear it all from you.


Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!