Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bored with other writing sites?

Welcome to Write Here


Share stories or just discuss issues you deal with as a writer. And, as always,
meet other writers just like you.
Follow Write Here on its offical blog:
http://writehereblog.blogspot.com/
If you would like to contribute to the blog, please comment or message me and I'll add you in on the blogging staff.

So this is the welcome on Write Here's new network, groups. It's going pretty well so far, but it's just a matter of everyone getting used to the site. Join us! At the moment we only have four members because we are still waiting for all of the data from our original website to export over. The process is rather long, it would seem...
So please consider joining us because you know that you want to. (I'm just kidding; I have no idea if you want to, but if you're a writer I think you should consider it).
Honestly, there are not enough writing sites. Let's all just admit that now. I mean, besides Inkpop, Mibba, FanFiction, and FictionPress I cannot think of any others off the top of my head. I'm members of a lot of writing sites, but the problem with a lot of them is that they will not let you do anything unless you pay. I guarantee you that you don't have to pay to be a member of Write Here. I am currently working on making a page for all Write Here members to share writing and such. I will let you know how that goes; let's all hope that I do not fail miserably at it, but it is very possible that I shall.

Happy writing,
LReneeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!