Saturday, November 13, 2010

Certain Fate --who choses your fate...you or destiny?

Cover designed by arawakafan
A new cover has been made for Certain Fate at last, which means that hopefully after Nano I will be able to make this book public for you to read.  I know there are several of you who have been waiting at the edge of your seat for this book, so please know that I understand you've been as patient as possible.  I have not forgotten about this book; it simply needs a few thousand words more and then it can go live.

Hope you like the covers. I would post the summary to the book, but I've already talked about it before and the summary is also on the "now working on" page.
Keep in mind that while I've said this book is "on the shelf" that is only for the time being.  Hopefully before Christmas --way before then--the book will be up for you to read and comment on.  And hopefully not too many people will come back telling me they hate it because then I think my mind would just explode.  In December matters are going to get kind of crazy with my writing, so I've figured that I should probably first work on get 10,000 for Certain Fate and then work on Arisen Darkness.  I didn't say anything about Cursed with Power because in December I'll still be typing more chapters to the book, as I always am, so there's really no need for me to explain further into that.
Thanks to all of you who have stayed interested in these books of mine.
Can't wait for Certain Fate?  Tell me and I'll add you to the mailing list.  
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new cover! And I can't wait to read it, :D.

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thank you.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!