Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chapter nine

Chapter nine....
THREE DAYS LATER
Chapter 9 was actually uploaded several days ago, but it took me a while to find the time to write up the updates.  If you are on the mailing list you already received an update.  Here's a blurb about the chapter for those of you who aren't on the mailing list --for reasons I cannot understand.

There is a lot that occurs in chapter 9, and it's hard to explain the chapter without giving away a spoiler of some kind.  Therefore, instead I shall let you read an excerpt from the chapter.  This way you'll be interested in reading more of the book and nothing will be given away.
Excerpt:
Closing my eyes, I could not understand what was happening.  Next I heard Aldemund scream in agony and then there was the sound of running.  I dared to open my eyes, but everything around me continued to look blurry.  A man was kneeling beside me; I could not recognize him, and my failing vision did not help me get a better look at him.  He spoke words to me, but I could not understand him.  Either he was not speaking Romanian or all of the senses in my body were ceasing to work, but it did not matter.  In a minute the world went dark around me.  The darkness was almost unbearable…

I understand for some of you it was painful to read chapter 8 because there was a cliffhanger at the end --so to speak.  If you have not read the new chapter I urge you to do so while the events from chapter 8 are clear in your mind.
Read the book.  Remember that the ranking is currently 400, and in case you don't know it was in the 380s last week.  Please help with the ranking.
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!