Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter HERE I COME!

You've heard right.  I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tomorrow morning with my younger sister.  I'll admit here and now that yes, I am a proud Harry Potter nerd.  I don't own a wand or get dressed up and such, but I own all of the books and movies and for me that's good enough.
While the movies never portray the books accurately, I think the movies definitely do show time elapsing and draw us closer to characters we love.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


I know it seems like I just went through a massive amount of images, but I just thought it'd be fun to add into the post.  Besides, the rest of you who love Harry Potter know you entirely enjoyed that.
I'll most likely say something about the movie on here after tomorrow, but remember tomorrow I also have to fit in my Saturday post about best relationships (in books).

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!