Wednesday, November 24, 2010

When will Certain Fate be public?

For some of you this is the very question you've been asking me ever since I started the book 6 months ago.  After six months a lot has happened, not only with this book but just with everything in general. Certain Fate would have gone public much sooner, but I read over the first draft and felt extremely embarrassed.  I continued to read over it and I told myself that I couldn't post it on inkpop until I fixed it.
Well, I guess since you've been waiting for six months you expect there to be something extremely outstanding in the book.  You expect to start it and automatically be addicted to it as if it's a drug.  Honestly, I do not know if this will be the case.
All the same, I've been working on and off with STRONGER and am facing the reality of not reaching 50K.  This being the case, I'm going to be working on Certain Fate some so it can finally go public.

December.  In December that is when I would like to finally have this book public.  STRONGER is already set to go live, and then Arisen Darkness is going to be started in December.  I do not know what will happen to Certain Fate.  It depends on whether I can get back into the book after I reach 10K.
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on STRONGER! Just keep writing, :D

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!