Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lying in a field, staring at the stars

I absolutely adore this picture.  I discovered it when I was searching for images to use in my book trailer for STRONGER.  (I will post that tomorrow if I remember to...)

The picture just really spoke words to me, and it reminded me of many many months ago when my sweetheart --yes, him who was my first--asked me where I would like to go on our first date.  Sounding like a fool, I said I wanted us to find a field to lie in and then we could gaze at the stars for the night.  I've never actually done this before, so as for why I said this of everything is beyond me.  However, he did not tell me I sounded silly by saying that and now as I look at this picture I can't help but to imagine what it must be like....

I apologize for this short post, but it is late and I'm just uploading more to Cursed with Power.  I shall post an update soon.  (As in tomorrow or Saturday.)

And I made a new cover for Innocent & Young....

As well as one for After Death...

That's all for now.  Keep on writing because look it's already the 18th day of Nano.
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the Innocent and Young cover! Uploading more to Cursed with Power? Yippee!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!