Monday, November 22, 2010

Calling all bloggers!


Hello all my fellow bloggers,
I must request you to help me out, and in this post I am going to explain why.  Whether you knew this or not I am part of the writing staff for Teen Inkst Magazine, an online magazine written for teens by teens.  I've been assigned to write an article about blogs, featuring various kinds of blogs on blogger.  My article is due November 26th.

So many of you have fabulous blogs. Please email me and I'll send you questions.  By answering these questions you will quite possibly be featured in the article.

Thank you all so much!

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

*goes to email*

Anonymous said...

Hit me with them! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!