Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why is there hatred toward Cursed with Power? Please. Explain.


Book Jacket
Rank 416 (-12)
 Word Count
22781
Date submitted
06.27.2010
Date Updated
11.21.2010



Rank 416
Well, quite frankly, I would love to know how the rank can be 416 when all the comments lately have been positive.  This book was in the 300s and now out of nowhere it's down to 416.  W H A T?  Yes, I'm going to remark on this because it's upsetting for me to see this when I hear so often from everyone that they would like to see this book go into the top five.
So far... Ha, that's not looking like it will happen soon.

Date submitted: 06.27.2010
Come the 27th of this month it will have been five months I've had the book posted on inkpop.  Five. Months.  That's not even that long, yet look at the rank.  Look at it again.  416.

Now really, everybody, how does that make sense.  I'm merely the writer of this story; if you believe this book doesn't deserve to be in the 400s you need to act because I can only promote what I write to a certain degree.
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.inkpop.com/forums/threads/40376/re-inkpop-is-making-me-sick-right-now-gt-/

I know, I can't believe it's going down! Do something! (I wish I could pick it again.)

Lindsey Richardson said...

I can't either. Hopefully more people will help change it's so low:/ Aw thanks. I know you'd pick it a thousand times if you could:)

Anonymous said...

I tried to put it on my pick list five times, but it wouldn't let me. I can have it on my watch list and pick list, however. :D.

Lindsey Richardson said...

Haha no way did you seriously? Hey I'm all for any kind of support you can give me. Besides, you leave a comment every time you read a new chapter:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was there when I had The Assassin up for five months. Give it some time.

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thanks Laura. I know it will take some time, but I'm just giving it my all to let other people know I see what's going on.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!