Monday, September 6, 2010

Certain Fate *news*

I've got news about Certain Fate for any of you who care.   I know it's been forever since I have talked about this book, so I apologize for that.

NEWS
Gabby is drawing the new cover for Certain Fate.  She's already start and I got to see a bit of a preview of what it's going to be like.  She and I still do not know when the cover will be finished, but at least it's been started on.
I am hoping it will be finished before the end of the month.

Now you're thinking, "This was it?  I thought this was going to be interesting news!" For me this is exciting and interesting because all the previous covers I've had for Certain Fate have been failures.  Finally the story is being saved by someone who actually is an artist.

2 Comments:

Julie Musil said...

That's amazing news! Will you post the cover when it's done? I'd love to see it.

Kelly Breakey said...

That is awesome, can't wait to see it.

Congratulations.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!