Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Delay on Certain Fate cover

I know there were several of you who were commenting and telling me that you were really looking forward to seeing the new cover for Certain Fate that my friend is making for me.

However, the scenario has changed to "it was a cover my friend was going to make for me".  Unfortunately things aren't going so well between us, I'm sorry to say.  And I'm not going to bore you with details, but that is why there is a delay on the cover for now.  I will not be asking someone else to do it for me because I had hoped my friend to make it, and it was going to be more meaningful if she did it.

I'll let you know when things change.
For now you could at the least comment and think of a way to get me smiling again?  Possibly...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!