Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September is here

It's the first day of September and apparently the 244th day of the year, according to my one friend who found that significant somehow.
I hope that September is starting off well for everyone.  I hope you also remember that with this new month you can set new goals for yourself.  I really want to remind that to those of you who write like me because I know how it is always trying to get something  done one month but then it not happening.  Keep on trying.

And remember that this month....
The premier/teaser for New Life --which is the second book in the Magicians series--will be posted up on my blog on the last week.  I really hope you all enjoy it and comment with your thoughts.  Remember that what you read the premier/teaser is just an idea of something that will go into the book, but it of course is not as detailed as that specific part of the book may be if included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!