Saturday, September 4, 2010

A new page

Book JacketI took down the chapter index page for Cursed with Power and instead put up a news page.  Whenever I do anything with Cursed with Power I'll announce it there as well on the direct posts on the blog.

In case I didn't say this already, this year I'm pretty sure I'm going to be spending the whole year researching for Cursed with Power so the story can be written more accurately and so it can be at the point where it can be considered for publication.  So even though I probably am going to do that, meaning that chapters 1-3 will stay mostly the same but 4 and so on are changing entirely, I promise that the premier/teaser for New Life will be posted during the last week of September.

New Life Are you excited?!  You should be, and soon enough you'll find out why!
Coming very soon I'm posting a survey.  Please take the time to fill it out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!