Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In response to your question

Several people have asked if I will be posting the cover for Certain Fate.  I just thought I'd respond to that here and the blog and let you know now that of course I shall be posting the cover as soon as it is finished.


I like keeping you guys updated and hearing your thoughts; plus, it will be another cover to add to the side of the blog, lol.

School's been... crazy and good at the same time.  Editing's been... tiresome.  I'm still backed up in swaps.  I didn't get any writing done today:(  Anything else I didn't mention?  Nah, that sums it up for now.  But hey, at least I'll start researching for Cursed with Power soon enough.

3 Comments:

Julie Musil said...

No worries! You'll get it all done, I'm sure of it. I didn't get any writing done today either, so I'll be paying catch up soon.

Kelly Breakey said...

Can't wait to see it.

Lindsey Richardson said...

Kelly: Neither can I, but it still looks like it's going to be a while.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!