Monday, September 20, 2010

It was so amazing it blew away my mind.

I just recently bought Tokio Hotel's "Humanoid City live" cd and dvd.  How amazing was it?  On a scale from 1 to 10 --1 be terrible and 10 being the best--I give it a 20.  THIS. WAS. AMAZING.  THIS. IS. AMAZING.


This post does seem a bit odd for me to do because usually I stay focused on the writing topic, but after I bought this cd on Saturday and watched the concert two times --going on three lol-- I decided I had to tell all my wonderful followers out there about this cd.
Tokio Hotel proved they're amazing talent with this concert.  If you thought they sounded good in general, you'll be blown away by how they sound live.  I entirely loved this cd & dvd.  It was so great that even my sister watched the concert with me, and I can honestly tell you she doesn't like my "kind" of music.

Any TH fans out there?  I hope someone can relate to this --it was amazing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!