Monday, September 13, 2010

Posts

I apologize if it seems lately my posts aren't all that long.  Perhaps they just seem really short now, since lately I've been like "Hey a new cover!" and then go back to writing or whatnot.

However, I really will try to post more insightful --is that the right word....?--stuff besides just "this is a cover; here's a summary" and yada yada yada.  It's just I've got school and homework and work and writing.... It's all so much!  I'll catch up eventually.... Eventually...

And if I haven't commented on your blog in a while I also send a huge apology to you.  I do mean to read what you guys have up on your blog; it's just a matter of finding the time as I switch between tabs.

1 Comment:

Julie Musil said...

No worries! You blog when you can and comment when you can, there's no pressure!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!