Thursday, October 21, 2010

Updating come and OH MY GOD the blog might be PUBLIC TONIGHT

The update on chapter 6 of Cursed with Power I should be posting tonight when I get back from work.  So unless I entirely forget --which isn't possible because I wrote myself a post-it note--it should be up tonight.

ALSO, I have to work on a history project but I see a new email from Amanda so maybe by some miracle the blog will be public tonight?!

And besides that my morning was ruined.  I've literally just experienced what could have been made into How To Lose A Guy In 14 Days.  My advice right now....Talk to your friends about it.  They know what to say to make you smile and they will listen and love you no matter what.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!