Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Working on Everblue

I haven't posted anything today because I've been busy with the Magicians series blog, messaging on inkpop, managing my life --yes I still have a life despite all this madness; and writing as I do everyday.

So what is it I can possibly blog about at 11pm at night?  Well, my fabulous bloggers, I'm working on Everblue. Mind you the last time I looked at this book and actually wrote something for it was a month ago.
I'm literally starting another version of the book because it's just one of those matters where you could rewirte the book every second of the day, but at night you'd still get no sleep because there would be some mistakes you had missed.
Well, I say don't worry about.  We're writers, but that doesn't mean we're perfect.

Perhaps if I get off of blogger and focus on the word document waiting for me I'd get something done...

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Keep going with Everblue!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thank you. I definitely will. I'm half way through writing the new prologue. Be sure to check it out when it's up if you can.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!