Friday, October 8, 2010

CONTEST *enter enter enter*

For the first time on DVD and blueray...


No, sorry this actually has NOTHING to do with movies, but that did get your attention.  Haha, uhhh my poor sense of humor.  Well, I try guys...

A contest?! I know you are all wondering if you read incorrectly, but fear not your eyes have not deceived you.  This is the truth, for I have started my first contest.  This contest allows YOU to get involved and from it you can win something amazing.  Anyone can enter and all you have to do is go to the link I am providing you with.
If you have questions let me know and I'll further explain in this blog.  The link for this contest will also be on Write Here's official blog.

Please enter the contest!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!