Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear God it's a MIRACLE

OH THANK GOD Cursed with Power has finally gotten into the 400s for ranking.  IT'S A MIRACLE. *dances around the room*

Really, I'm not even kidding.  When I saw there was another new comment I was afraid to look because I figured it'd be another negative one.  Well, go look at the book now.

483.  It's about time, right?  Oh my gosh, I swear all I've been doing is watching my rank.  I've even stared at it,, but guys let me tell you a secret....Nothing is going to change by staring at it.  Trust me, I've waited for that change and it didn't come.
And now it's finally here:)  Oh yay, happiness.

Oh and because I'm that girl who's always checking her book's ranking....I am posting it on the sidebar now so you can see it to.  That way you'll understand when I'm entirely frustrated and when I'm completely happy.  Sounds like a plan?

Heyyyy, lookie here....
Sorry it's a little unclear but that's Amanda's layout of the pages for the blog.  Notice how there is going to be a "home" page and then a separate page to get into the blog.  Nice, right?  The actual thing Amanda sent me of this looked better because it had a background and all, but I wasn't able to copy the entire thing. (Sorry.)
So yes, that was what I forgot to share with you about the Magicians series blog.



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'm glad it's gone down. *sighs with relief*

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!