Friday, October 8, 2010

The wait for the Magicians series blog

I am just as anxious as all of you for when the Magicians series blog is public.  Laura told me about this blogger --Amanda-- who makes layouts, hence why the blog is not yet public.  I want to have the layout finished before I come on and say, "Hey guys the blog is HERE!"

I also want you to know that the survey about the blog is still going on. Please take the survey.  Everyone has been so helpful with giving me advice and suggestions to make this blog something all of us can be involved in and stay interested.
The ideas are more than whatever I would have imagined on my own, and thanks to your input I am able to see the interest everyone has in the series, even if there is only information up about Cursed with Power so far.
I did not think Cursed with Power --or even the entire Magicians series in general-- would go over as well as it has been.  I am amazed to always hear how readers are interested in the story.  Even though it takes a dark twist to a world that is always usually so spectacular, there are people who have become seriously involved in dedicated.
However, I must tell you --any of you fans out there-- I do not know how you all are going to beat each other to the book store when the first book gets published.  Somehow we all always get into that conversation about the future; it ought to be interesting.... Really interesting haha.
Hope my second copy of the update for Cursed with Power was decent; sorry it wasn't exactly what it started out as.

And yes I did change my signature; thanks for noticing!  Like it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till it's up! It's such a good idea.

Lindsey Richardson said...

I can barely wait myself. It is going to be very exciting!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what Amanda comes up with!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!