Sunday, October 24, 2010

Come read about the magic

I have literally been spending my entire morning trying to tell everybody about the Magicians series blog and  I am still far from being in finished.

If you got a comment from me in which I told you about the series and asked you to help me spread the word I hope you didn't entirely ignore that.  I could really use help from you guys to get other people to realize the blog.  Thanks so much for all the support!

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Summer Ross said...

I'll do a post about this blog hopefully in the next seven days. I'm all tied up with other projects, but i will spread the word when i get the first opportunity. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll do my next blog post on it, just for you.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!