Saturday, October 30, 2010

Working on projects page

The projects page is currently unavailable for view because I am revising it to hopefully look better and because I was frustrated with myself when I saw I had certain summaries to books that were not supposed to be public yet.

Also, I'm going to post up a "coming soon" page for projects that aren't public yet to view. Please make sure to check it out.

Read the post about Leal on the Magicians series blog.  Hope to see you there!

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Summer Ross said...

I hope you get it all sorted out soon.

Anonymous said...

A coming soon page? Sounds great!

Theresa Milstein said...

I'll come back to see the new pages soon.

If you get a chance, please stop by my blog "Substitute Teacher's Saga" for my Halloween Haunting from 10/28-11/1. There are prizes!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Summer: Thank you; it's all fixed now.

Tessa: Someone loves the idea? Yay, I'm happy:)

Theresa: Thank you. Aww, so sorry I missed my chance...Maybe when I come on later today it will still be going on. Thanks for the invite hon.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!