Monday, October 25, 2010

The Magic of Light *another new cover but this is probably staying*

Go ahead and hate me as you realize this is another new cover for The Magic of Light.  I know I just recently had posted one, but I happened to come across this picture last night and just knew this picture had to be for The Magic of Light.  I had been going through fantasy images for the Magicians series blog and so I was of course getting tired of the same crap that always shows up, but this was beautiful and since I can't use it for the Magicians series because it's too bright and has light and all I knew there was only one other book it could go with.



Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh it is sooo beautiful! Don't feel bad about so many covers, I have 4 for Accidental Princess and I haven't even written it yet!!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!