Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cursed with Power *new cover* and *new* summary and chapter coming soon


Cover designed by Hexen
Yet another new cover for Cursed with Power that will remain unless something better is made by someone else.
There's some errors readers and myself included have found in the pitch/summary of the book, therefore soon a new summary will be posted.

Also, I am expecting chapter 7 to be finished by tomorrow, since tonight Microsoft Word decided to be impossible and thus I did not finish it as I had planned on doing.

Sorry for the brief post but it's late and I have to rush over to the Magicians series blog to post something as well.  Busy, busy, busy.  But at last it's Friday!


Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!