Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the Magicians series *blog COMING SOON*

So you've heard my idea about the Magicians series blog and you've probably had me ask you to take the survey.  Why you may ask?  Well, because I am going to go through with making the blog.  I've actually already made it; however it is staying private until the layout is finished being made.

What to expect on the blog?  Several people have told me some ideas, so here's what I'm definitely thinking will go on the blog.  Mind you much more will as well, but this is just some so you can see what I've been doing for the past couple days besides writing up new chapters.

  • Question days --ask any question you have about the series or something relevant and I shall answer it
  • Possible chat about the book(s), series, etc. (still in consideration)
  • Updates and editing process of course
  • Sneak peaks and premiers. NO SPOILERS!
  • Talk about how an event, character, etc. came about in one of the books or in the series as a whole
  •  Character days --posts revolve around a certain character
  • Interaction with the author and fans/readers of the series
That's about all I'll give away for now that will be happening on the blog.  The survey is still going on, so please complete it here.  
For those of you who have already responded to the survey, I cannot thank you enough.  Your feedback has really helped me determine what should be on the blog and what shouldn't go on at all.  It's also made me realize that there are many more people who have confidence in my writing and this series than I realized before.  It makes me so happy when you all leave comments saying "the Magicians series is amazing", "You have potential as a writer", and so forth.  Those comments alone just inspire me more to do my up-most best.  THANK YOU!

Cursed with Power




At one time having power meant you were in control... but soon power could destroy you.

Haven't read the book?  What do you mean?  Here... Read it at this link.
  

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Can't wait until this is up, sounds like you have a lot of good ideas.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!