Sunday, October 24, 2010

Throwing out the old, bringing in the NEW

For a long time now I haven't liked that the trilogy The Magic of Light is a part of was called The Magic of Light trilogy.  It was very uncreative of me, but maybe that's also because I decided on that when I was 12 years old.

Anyways, I finally decided that I needed to throw out that old part of the trilogy and throw in something new.

the Lights trilogy
I think that works out better....
And since I'm blank for ideas with starting chapter 7 of Cursed with Power right now I'm either going to finish chapter 2 of Certain Fate or....God forbid re-write --yes I said the R word--the first chapter of The Magic of Light.
(I'll be honest with you...That book hasn't been revised in a long time, so really re-writing can only help it at this point.  Trust me.)

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Lydia Kang said...

I like how the "Lights Trilogy" sounds. I think you have a winner there!

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thanks girls! Glad you had an opinion on this and voiced it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with them. And good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!