Friday, October 8, 2010

A part of me died....:(

I literally just spent an HOUR typing up an update for Cursed with Power.  I had it all finished and ready to be posted and then I guess because I switching tabs between my gmail and blogger something occurred...
Blogger decided to hate me and only save about three paragraphs of the very long and extensive update I had typed up.  Yeah, I know it sounds like the update would have been too painfully long to completely read, but I spent so much time on that post and now it is gone.  I'm going to have to re-type the rest of it, and I know it won't be the same as it was to begin with.

Why does Blogger hate me?!
I guess that means for the remainder of the evening I will try to rethink what I already thought up and had ready to be posted:(

I'm pretty sure a little part of me died.  I know it sounds ironic and overdramatic, but you all know what it's like when you spend forever on something and then it somehow gets messed up.
Now back to "new post" page for me...........:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!