Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A netbook for....me?!

Yes, I am supposed to eventually go to bestbuy to finally --thank God--buy a netbook for myself.  Unless I of course wait forever and then buy a laptop, but really I don't think I'd care either way.  So long as with the netbook I can type away and not bother my entire family by being on our home computer that's all that matters to me.
Whenever I buy whatever I will post a picture!  Not even kidding; I'm going to take pictures of it while I'm taking it out of its box.  Haha, wow that's a great way to use up space in a post right?

2 Comments:

H said...

It's a good idea :P I hate when people hover around me to use the main computer. I got a really small laptop that people often think is a netbook, but it's not. It's really light weight and small to carry around, but there's no CD rom drive.

I wouldn't recommend any laptop with a DDR/memory of less than 2 or 3 GB. My old laptop had a 1GB memory, and I couldn't open more than 3 web pages at a time. I like to open way more than that :P.

Lindsey Richardson said...

I know what you mean; I'm that same way.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!