Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Forever Live the King

Do you want to read a story about King Arthur?  Do you want to hear a story that is different from the others?
I like those kinds of stories as well, which is exactly why I chose to submit Forever Live the King to the Teen Inkts Magazine.  Forever Live the King has familiar characters that any King Arthur fan would recognize, such as

  • King Arthur Pendragon
  • Mordred
  • Merlin
  • Sir Lancelot
  • Morgan le Fay
And many more.  While it is a short story and had to be kept brief because of that, I felt confident when I submitted it because a lot of people on IP who read it said they liked the new twists and turns in the story.
Now I am going to check my email to see if there is any news from the magazine yet.
I'll keep you updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!