Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chapter fifteen has been UPLOADED

Book JacketChapter fifteen has been finished and uploaded onto IP for you to read.  To get you interested I'll let you in on a little surprise that enters into this chapter....
Celestria,
I have sent this message because it is vital that you return in haste.  I will not say much for now but I will tell you that there is something within the diamond you left....


And that's all of the message that you can read for now.  If you want to read the rest and find out what Celestria does afterwards you know what you'll have to do. 
Read it here. Review it.  Leave a comment. Add it.


Now I'm going to work on chapter 16.  You can expect to hear more from me later on once another chapter is finished.  Soon I will be posting up Lala's interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!