Friday, August 27, 2010

While writing....

There is a note in front of me with "finish ch 18!" written on it to remind me that I really need to finish that.  I mean, if I don't I admit it will only continue to bother me and come up in my blog posts.  Thus today I'm really pushing myself to finish that, though this post is obviously going to keep me from doing so until I end this.


While I'm writing and sitting at the computer my miniature dachshund is sitting by the computer chair.  For some reason she's been doing that a lot lately... Perhaps she likes me nearby me while she knows I'm preoccupied?
Now admit that some of you guys read this post because you saw this picture and you wondered, "What does this have to do with writing?"  Well, here's my cute dog!  She doesn't look like she's 9, does she?

Do you have a pet who stays by you while you're writing?




Before I come to an end this post I also wanted to inform you that Innocent & Young and will be published online for Teen Inkst Magazine on September 20th.  The editor apparently wants to wait until then because she doesn't want other staff writers to think that I've been doing extra-credit kind of assignment.
She had to learn to rule a kingdom that could very well fall apart.
So while I hate such a long wait, I'm grateful the story will be out there soon enough.

And it's already Friday.... Monday, August 30th I go back to school.  I don't know how much work I'll be getting in 11th grade this year, but with writing, school, training and etc I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post daily.  I might only get a chance to post now and then.  I promise I'll try to post as often as humanly possible, though.  I'll also put up a notice on my blog so you guys remember what will be keeping me ever so busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!