Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's new?

Well, I'm glad you asked because I can actually tell you several things.  Whether you want to read this or no I'll leave for you to decide.
I lied when I said that I am now reading Bourne Objective.  I am actually reading Magic Under Glass because I discovered this book at the library and it sounded really good.  I am only into the fourth chapter now, but already is has my full attention.  If you want to read a story with romance, mystery, and perhaps, yes, even some magic this is definitely the book!  Seeing as I like it so much already, I may very well post up a review about it when I'm finished.
Currently writingCursed with Power went up to 967 in ranking.  While I'm a bit devastated to see it go up in ranking again, I have not lost all hope.  After all, I am not even finished with the book yet so I have a ways to go before I start really getting everyone to read it.

In case you didn't see, I added music to the blog.  I know it seems like a lot of the songs are by male artists, but please know that I did not do this on purpose.  It just so happens that I was trying to think of some of my very favorite songs to share with you, and a lot of them are ones I have listened to recently.

And I am returning to book swaps.  (Sort of)... It is just taking me forever, I realize, because I want so badly to just work on my book instead.  Of course, if I never do the book swaps then I'll never hear back from others, so I am forcing myself along very slowly.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I did start chapter 13 yesterday.  I feel like I have not been working on Cursed with Power in a really long time, and I think because of that feeling I am going to read back a lot of it to myself so I can refresh my memory.
And for now that's about all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!