Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Music on the blog!

I felt really stupid when I just realized that I can make a playlist on Playlist and put it on the blog.  Anyhow, I added in music to the blog.  Sadly, I think the titles of the songs and artists you can't automatically view when you first click into the songs.  Here's some of the artists you can listen to:



  • Adam Lambert








  • Nick Lachey








  • Kelly Clarkson








  • Vic Mignogna








  • Nickelback








  • Anna Nalick








  • Gwen Stefani








  • Shinedown








  • Lady GaGa








  • Carrie Underwood








  • Kris Allen








  • Cinema Bizarre









  • Tokio Hotel



    • And there may be some I have missed.  I know it seems like those artists all share nothing in common, but I was really just adding in the top 20 or so songs I could think of off the top of my head.  Enjoy!
      Enhanced by Zemanta

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!