Saturday, August 7, 2010

David Duchovny: Happy bday!

Since I've been a fan of X-files ever since I was introduced to the series that I was sadly much too young to watch and comprehend when it was on television, you could say that I have become the person with crazy knowledge about the show itself and the people involved in it.
Well, anyway, today is David Duchovny's 50th birthday --I hope he's turning 50... I should have double checked (oops!).
David Duchovny is most well known from his amazing work on the X-files as Agent Fox Mulder.  How many of you remember him now? *raises hand* You may also know him from his most recent work on the new show California.  (I, however, do not watch this show because I've read the kind of character Duchovny plays and I do not think I'd care to see him act as such).  He is also in a new movie called The Joneses with Demi Moore.

You may have noticed the minute you saw this post that it has nothing to do with writing.  I just thought I'd say happy birthday to Duchovny anyhow because he is one of my all time favorite actors.

Fun fact: Gillian Anderson's birthday is in two days.  (How crazy is that, right)?  And I know you're like, "Who is that?"  Agent Dana Scully from the X-files.... Sound familiar at all...?  No, oh well, I tried.

Happy birthday, David Duchovny.  I look forward to seeing more work from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!