Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Interview coming soon and etc

I just wanted to stop in to tell you guys that I'll be attempting to post the interview with Julie Musil again today.  I am really going to try my best to make it so it's on today eventually.  And if you are a writer and would be interested in being interview, please just comment and let me know.

Book JacketAlso I have to make major changes to chapter one of Cursed with Power for reasons I shall explain later today.  For now you can just read what I have here.  Maybe if you check in again later today I'll even give a little hint as to what exactly will now be going into the first chapter.

Later expect also a post about writing a prologue, which I already have posted on Write Here's blog.
That's all I can say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!