Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Meet other writers!

I decided to mix things up I'll start interviewing other writers I know and don't really know in the blogging world to post about here every week.
If you are a writer and have a blog, leave a comment so I'll keep in mind that I can interview you.

What will I interview about? I think it helps everybody when they know other writers such as themselves.  Not only this, but I think that if someone reads something from the interview of a writer that they like than they will be interested in following that blog.
I will mainly be interviewing any writer who is willing to talk about their work as a writer and so forth.  There will be no personally deep questions; it's just a way for writers to talk about their own work.  Besides, who doesn't like their moment of fame?
If you're interested in an interview, let me know!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!